Ways to Give
Karma Yoga (Selfless Service)
- repairing chipped plaster and prepping walls for paint
- painting the kitchen, hallways and bathrooms
- sanding rust from the metal outside window bars and re-paint
- staining the back porch and staircase leading out to garden
- vacuuming the annex
- vacuuming and mopping the mediation room
- Building Maintenance and Repair
- hanging doors
- replacing outside backdoors and wall molding
- Garden Help
- Weeding, planting, watering, harvesting, etc.
- photo shoot to use on the website and social media
- create a new short video highlighting the SYVC activities and services
- Promotion and Marketing
- Hanging posters to advertise courses and programs
- Facebook posting
- Website updating (changing the content of course descriptions)
- help staff get to appointments and errands when needed
- airport pick ups of visiting guest presenters and staff
- covering the reception shift before classes (all days and times)
- if you are a Sivananda trained teacher and would like to help by teaching one class a week contact Radha to arrange a meeting to discuss further.
Again, thank you so very much for your support in helping us maintain a space where individuals feel safe and comfortable to practice and share connection.